Both men and women nowadays are all conscious about how their faces look, especially to those who are entering the golden age of wrinkles and loose skin. Anti-aging has been the source of these entire cosmetics surgeon’s unending research for the latest cosmetic procedures and treatment. Aging is a process of life that could never be omitted or excused from. Everyone would eventually go through this process and have to deal with what aging can affect you and your entire body. When a person ages, the skin all over the body ages as well, and this can get worse when that person is mostly exposed to the sun her whole life. Sun damage can harm the skin by making wrinkles appear even at a very early stage of any person’s life. This is when the signs of aging start to show up. It does not even matter if a person is in her twenties, thirties or fifties; when you don’t know how to take care of your skin, you can look way older than your age. This is why Botox treatments were made, to help delay all signs of aging like
- There are two types of wrinkles and these are the fine surface wrinkles and the deep furrows.
- The fine line wrinkles are what Botox treatment can help solve but for deep furrows, patients are advised to get plastic surgery.
- Wrinkles can be caused by smoking, sun-damage, heredity, lifestyle, diet, occupational and recreational activities.
- White skinned and blue eyed races are more susceptible to sun damage and this is because of the color of their skin.
- When a person’s job or daily activities require him to be exposed to the sun at longer periods of time, then the possibility of skin damaged can be caused by his lifestyle and job.
- This is the reason why surfers and other sport enthusiast are prone to sun-damage and wrinkles.
- Wrinkles can be treated with vitamin A acid, alpha hydroxy acids, antioxidants and moisturizer.
- Other invasive procedures may also include glycolic acids peels, deep peels, dermabrasion, laser resurfacing, surgical procedures, and Botox.
Botox Treatment Costs
- Botox injections have many uses for various treatments.
- It can help smoothen out wrinkles and stop excessive sweat production.
- Botox treatment is charged by the area. The wider the proximity of the area to be treated, the higher the cost for the treatment.
- The most common area that usually receive a Botox injection as a cosmetic treatment are the crow’s feet, forehead, and the lines in-between the brows.
- Surgeons who offer Botox injections usually use 60 units for those 3 areas mentioned above.
- Botox injection also cost varies considerably from place to place.
- But according to survey Botox Injection in Dubai is charged by vial or per unit. This usually cost $10 to $20 per unit.
- If patients have their whole face to be treated then they can ask their doctors that they should be charged by area, in which they can most preferably save a lot compared to paying the treatment per vial of the injection.
- Cosmetic surgeons in Dubai usually charge $250 to $500 per area.