Are you noticing aging signs such as wrinkles and fine lines on your skin? Do they make you concerned? These signs can appear on your skin when you actually deserve them or even they can be on your skin in the young age. Aging is not the sole reason for these signs, but various other factors also play their part. Thanks to the medical science, Botox and Fillers are two methods of cosmetic surgery that are widely used to get rid of these signs. Both procedures serve specific roles and you can get them along with one another to enhance the benefits. We have gathered the information from our experts and compiled this piece of writing so that you can know why you should get it, how the procedure will be performed, and other important concerns.
Botulinum toxin is used to treat your wrinkles and a number of other problems. Botox is FDA approved method and it is used to treat muscle spasms, aging effects on the skin, migraine, excess sweating, etc. However, the procedure is considered as one of the most used cosmetic procedure.
Fillers perform their function by bulking up your facial tissues. Also, they can be used to treat your fine lines and contour your lips. However, they provide temporary results that may last from 6 months to 2 years.
You may achieve following goals by getting this procedure.
- To create a fuller look on your face or a specific feature such as lips.
- To reduce wrinkles.
- To get rid of fine lines.
- To smoothen and rejuvenate your skin.
- To enhance your self-esteem & confidence.
- To restore your younger appearance.
Are You A Candidate?
You need to know if you are a candidate or not if you want to achieve best possible results. The candidacy criterion for both procedures is not much different. So, if you are a candidate for Botox then obviously you are a candidate for Fillers. You are a good candidate if;
- Your wrinkles are mild or severe.
- You want to get rid of the sagging skin, creases, fine lines, and wrinkles.
- You want to plump your skin specifically lips.
- You have realistic expectations for the results.
- You are in good physical and mental health.
- You want to accomplish real results.
You need to follow preoperative instructions in order to achieve best results. These instructions may vary on the basis of your requirements. However, following are the common aspects.
- Avoid direct sun exposure.
- Avoid smoking.
- Avoid alcohol consumption.
- Avoid blood thinners.
- Done with prescribed tests (if any).
The procedure may vary on the basis of treatment. Usually, both procedures require injections on the specific area of your face. A solution is induced in the syringe to inject into your skin in a specific direction. Hence, you need to search for an experienced practitioner to get the procedure done. Here, you need to note that all of our practitioners are board-certified and they are experienced enough to provide you the required results.
Further, following the preoperative instructions and get the procedure accurately isn’t enough to get outstanding results. What other you need? You have to follow the postoperative guidelines to manage your recovery and get amazing outcomes. These instructions may also differ on the basis of your specific requirements. Hence, following are the common guidelines.
- Avoid smoking for almost a week or so.
- Avoid alcohol consumption for almost a week or so.
- Avoid use of blood thinners for a specific time period.
- Avoid direct sun exposure.
- Take prescribed painkillers to get relief if pain happens.
- Avoid heavy exercise for some days.
Till now, the results of this procedure are outstanding. We have hundred thousand patients and all of them are happy and satisfied with the results. Well, as a result of this procedure, you will achieve your goals of having beautiful, smooth, rejuvenated, young, and wrinkle-free skin. What else you need?
Schedule A FREE Consultation
According to medical experts, you have to visit a doctor to make a decision regarding your treatment plan. The initial session is recommended as it assists both doctor and the patient to clear their viewpoints regarding treatment. Your satisfaction is our main priority, so we are providing our consultation for FREE. Yes, it is 100% sure, you don’t need to pay even a single penny for this session. All you need is to fill the following form and one of our experts will get back to you shortly.