Nefertiti treatment is named after an Egyptian queen who was popular for her beauty particularly well sculpted jawline and long neck that was free from any folds or lines. It is safe technique that aims to provide a Nefertiti effect on the clients giving you firm, contoured and smooth jawline and neck. Lines and folds may start appearing on your skin with the natural ageing process. These signs of ageing are likely to appear on your jawline and neck first. Nefertiti treatment involves usage of botox injections to eliminate the lines and folds from the jawline and neck.
Goals of Nefertiti Treatment
The Nefertiti treatment is aimed to;
- Remove the appearance of lines and wrinkles from the neck
- Correct the appearance of jawline
- To improve the overall appearance of jowl
Candidates of Nefertiti Treatment
You can opt for a Nefertiti treatment if;
- If the skin of your jaw and neck is sagging
- Lines and folds are appearing on your neck
- You want to redefine your jawline making it more contoured
Procedure of Nefertiti treatment
It is a simple, minimally invasive and painless procedure. Your physician will inject a botox injection in the muscle called platysma in the neck which will take no more than 5 minutes. Botox will work by relaxing the muscle to prevent muscle movement that is the reason behind the appearance of lines and folds on the neck and the droopiness of jaw. After the muscle is paralyzed, folds and lines will disappear making the neck smooth and tight and improves the appearance of jawline as well.
Results of Nefertiti Treatment
- It provides quick results. You will notice amazing difference within two days after the treatment. Your neck and jaws would be lifted. However, the results of Nefertiti will keep on improving even after a week.
- It is a safe treatment that comes without any significant risk of complications.
- No downtime is required.
- Recovery process is very easy, you will not experience any discomfort. In fact you will be able to continue your regular activities immediately after the treatment.
- Results are not permanent. You may need a follow-up treatment after 5 or 6 months.
If you are looking for a treatment to improve the sagging appearance of the jowls and neck lift without any surgical invasiveness, Nefertiti treatment is your way to go. It is a good option to consult a doctor before making a decision. You can book yourself a consultation with one of our experts to get answers of all your queries related to the treatment by filling in the given form.