Kybella is an injectable used for dislodging and breaking down the submental fat layer and improving the appearance of the chin. Even if you are at your ideal weight, a double chin would make you look chubby. You will look older than your age, tired and less attractive. Well, A Kybella treatment can help you in removing the excess amount of fat from the chin area providing you a youthful appearance. However, this treatment is not being used for other areas of the body. Kybella is actually made up of deoxycholic acid that naturally exists in the body as a fat absorbing molecule.
Goals of Kybella Treatment
It is always to understand the benefits of any treatment, major or minor. It helps you in making the right decision and making a comparison with other available treatment options. Kybella treatment aims to treat double chin by improving the appearance of chin in a way that is;
- the least invasive procedure for curing the double chin
- Without any cuts or incisions involved
- Without the need of anesthesia
- Without a lengthy downtime and uncomfortable healing process
- Without involvement of a significant amount of pain and discomfort
- Risk free
Candidates of Kybella Treatment
Your general health will be examined by your physician before the treatment is performed. Well, anybody with a double chin can go for it, however, you can opt for Kybella if;
- You have excess fat beneath the chin
- You are not ready for a surgical chin improvement treatment
- You don’t have to lose and sagging skin of chin
- You are not expecting to treat neck bands
- You are not suffering from any serious disease or condition that may interfere with the healing process.
Your exact candidacy would be better determined by your doctor in the initial consultation meeting with your doctor. For any treatment, talking to your doctor is most important. Share all your concerns, medical history, anything your body is allergic to or anything that might be important for your doctor to know before making a treatment plan for you. He might suggest you some things that you should follow to help in getting the best possible results.
Procedure of Kybella Treatment
It is always a good idea to understand the procedure in detail before taking the final decision even if it is a minor treatment. It is a safe treatment that comes without any risk. Your doctor would require less than 20 minutes to perform the procedure. It is a pain-free procedure which does not require an anesthesia but to cut any possible discomfort by the needle of injection, a numbing cream would be applied to the treatment area. Your doctor will inject few injections (according to your need and condition) of Kybella to the treatment area. Kybella when injected into the skin it will break down and absorb the excess fat. It makes sure that this fat is not rejuvenated back.
Kybella Treatment Results
Kybella treatment has provided amazing results to our clients. Kybella would destroy the fat in the chin area which eradicates the appearance of the double chin.
- It does not involve a lengthy downtime either a difficult recovery process
- You can continue your normal routine immediately after the treatment
- You are likely to experience swelling, redness and fullness in the treatment area.
- You may feel the slight discomfort in swallowing food but all these side effects will be gone in 2 to 3 days.
- You have to take repeated sessions of Kybella to get the desired results
If you have decided to take an easier treatment for chin augmentation, Kybella is the right option for you. You can contact us in the case of any query about the procedure, cost or expected outcomes of the treatment or to book an appointment with one of our experts by filling in the given form.