Your facial features, particularly cheeks may start to sag and lose volume with age. You are likely to get affected in young age because of sun exposure, pollution, dehydration and other factors. However, loose-hanging cheeks will negatively affect your facial appearance making you look dull, undesirable and older than your age. However, a Voluma filler (a kind of Juvederm filler) that is made up of hyaluronic acid. Hyaluronic acid is a molecule found in the human body that has a purpose of keeping skin hydrated by locking in the moisture. Slow production of hyaluronic acid can make the skin dry, brittle and saggy. These fillers improve the hyaluronic acid quantity which improves the overall condition of the skin while adding volume to cheeks.
Goals of Voluma Filler
Voluma filler is FDA approved filler which aims to;
- Restore the lost volume to the cheeks
- Improving the definition of curves to the cheeks
- Enhancing the contours of cheeks, jawline and hence improving overall appearance of the face
Candidates of Voluma Fillers
You can opt for Voluma fillers if;
- your cheeks have lost volume
- you want to enhance the curves of cheeks for a fuller and rounder appearance
- your jawline lacks definition
Procedure of Voluma Fillers
It is a safe treatment if done by an experienced medical aesthetician. Your physician will inject the filler in the marked sites that need to be treated. The discomfort caused by the injections is bearable but a numbing cream could be applied to avoid it as well. The fillers would be injected in controlled quality depending upon the need. After the injections have been made, your physician will massage the area so that the filler gets distributed evenly improving the definition of the cheeks.
Results of Voluma Filler
The response of Voluma fillers from our clients has been extremely positive.
- Results of Voluma fillers will take 3 to 4 days to become completely visible after the procedure
- It does not give permanent results.
- Results can last for about 15 to 18 months
- You are likely to feel swelling or mild bruising in the treatment area for one or two days.
- Alterations can be made in the results with a follow-up session with your physician
- You will need a follow-up treatment session after the results start disappearing.
If you need volume and lift for cheeks without any invasiveness, Voluma fillers can be your help. You can fill in the consultation form to get a free consultation with one of our specialists.