Juvederm fillers are injectables made up of hyaluronic acid that is naturally found in our bodies used to enhance the appearance of your face through a range of formulations. These fillers can treat many conditions like fine lines, deep wrinkles, flat cheeks and lips etc. for making your face lifted, firm, smooth and rejuvenated.
Juvederm Treatment Goals
Juvederm fillers are being used to improve the appearance of facial features.
- To add volume to your lips
- To eliminate the vertical lines on your lips
- To remove the appearance of smile lines called as nasolabial folds
- To reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles on your forehead, areas between brows and crow’s feet.
- To rejuvenate the skin of face and hands
Candidates of Juvederm Treatment
Juvederm is the right treatment for you if;
- You have lines on your forehead
- You have lines on the brow areas
- You experience nasolabial folds when you smile
- Your lips need volume and want to enhance the size of lips
- Your hands suffer from lines and wrinkles due to loss of volume
- You have lines and folds in the neck
Procedure of Juvederm Treatment
It is a minimally invasive procedure that will not cause significant pain. The procedure would take almost 20 minutes. The filler already has an amount of lidocaine which will work as a numbing agent to cut off the pain and discomfort. Your physician will inject the Juvederm filler in small amounts in the marked sites that need to be treated. He will massage the treated area to distribute the filler in even portions. However, the number of injections needed is dependent on your condition and desire.
If you have lines and wrinkles, your physician will go for Volift filler because it can fill in the gaps that cause the appearance of lines on forehead, brows area and crow’s feet.
If you need a treatment for non-surgical cheek augmentation, Voluma fillers are used. These fillers can give fuller and rounder cheeks by restoring the volume of the cheeks that was lost because of sun exposure, age and other factors.
If you experience circular lines around the corners of the mouth and nose (nasolabial folds), they can be filled with the help of Volbella fillers. These fillers are smoother than other gels that are specifically used to add needed volume and definition to the lips and mouth which enhances the overall appearance of a face. It removes the appearance of any lines around the mouth and lips. It is used for lip augmentation treatment as well.
Results of Juvederm Treatment
The response from our clients has been overwhelmingly positive after the Juvederm treatment.
- It will give immediate results.
- Results are not permanent but are long lasting in comparison to other dermal fillers. Results can stay up to 18 months or more.
- You are likely to experience swelling, redness and other minor side effects after the procedure but these effects will be gone in two or more days.
- Your physician can make alterations in the results if required.
- You can maintain the results by getting follow-up sessions.
- No downtime is required, you can continue your activities as before. Neither a significant recovery time is required.
If you have decided to enhance your looks with the help of Juvederm fillers or you need to know more about the juvederm treatment process, contact us. For a consultation with one of our specialists, fill in the given form.