Dysport refers to a cosmetic procedure that is used to reduce the wrinkles and fine lines from your face and provide you smooth skin as a result. The procedure is approved by FDA so it reveals that it is good from a safety viewpoint. However, the results are permanent and you need to get multiple sessions to manage the results. It wouldn’t be wrong if it is said that Dysport is an alternative to Botox. Hence, it is getting increased popularity due to its beneficial aspects. When it is compared to the Botox, the mechanism is similar in action but a load of protein is less in Dysport as compared to Botox. Also, Dysport requires less time to reveal the results. Almost 1 to 2 days are enough to get visible results with Dysport, on the other hand, Botox requires 4 days to 1 week to get visible results. In addition to it, the effects of Dysport remains for almost 4 months while with Botox you need to go to another session after every 3 months. Also, when it comes to the price, Dysport is cheaper so it is easy for you to afford it.
- The basic goals of the procedure include;
- To get wrinkle free and rejuvenated skin.
- To look younger than before.
- To look more beautiful and attractive.
- To get rid of the signs of anti-aging.
Are You A Candidate?
You should be a good candidate for the Dysport if you want to achieve best possible results. Our doctors will let you know after a proper assessment. Hence, you are a good candidate if;
- You want to get rid of the fine lines and wrinkles.
- You want to get an inexpensive treatment.
- You know the realistic expectations.
- You know that you should get multiple sessions to maintain the results.
You need to follow the preoperative instructions provided by our expert doctor in order to gain best results. These instructions may differ for every person on the basis of the individual requirements. Hence, following are the common instructions.
- Avoid smoking for almost a week before your problem.
- Avoid the use of aspirin and other blood thinners for almost 1 week prior to your procedure.
- Avoid the consumption of alcohol for almost 1 to 2 days prior to the procedure.
- Done with the prescribed tests (if any).
First of all, our experts will clean the targeted area to make it free from any kind of dirt or other particles. An alcohol wipe will be used to do so in order to avoid any kind of infection. After that, the local anesthesia will be performed in the area where treatment is required. In this way, you will not feel any kind of pain during the treatment. One injection is used to be injected into 5 sites.
Following preoperative care isn’t enough, but you need to follow some preventive measures after getting the procedure. Have a look!
- Avoid the use of blood thinners.
- Take prescribed medicines as instructed (if any).
- Apply a cold pack on your skin in case of getting bruising or swelling.
- Avoid heavy exercise for some days after the procedure.
- Avoid direct sun exposure. Make use of a quality sunblock if you need to go out.
Further, you may ask your doctor if there are special instructions.
Both Dysport and Botox injections can be utilized to reduce the wrinkles and fine lines on the facial area. Hence, when it comes to the results, you can see them in less time period when you get Dysport. Almost 1 to 2 days are enough to get visible results and they last for about 4-5 months. Here, you need to adhere to the fact that the duration and intensity may differ from person to person.
Schedule A FREE Consultation
You should get benefit from our FREE consultation before getting the procedure. In this session, you will get assessed by our board-certified practitioners on the basis of your presenting complaints, medical history, and other important aspects. What are you waiting for when you have a chance to get your desired look? You are just a step away from your destination. Go ahead, fill the form, and get your appointment now!