It seems unbelievable that people get toxin injected in the facial muscles to get rid of lines and wrinkles. But it is truth that millions of people get Botox injections for eradication of creases on forehead and around the eyes every year. Botox injections are in fact considered the next big thing to facelift surgery. What makes Botox that much popular? Perhaps those are the super effective and immediate results. Here we will discuss the factors that have made Botox injections one of the most popular non-surgical cosmetic treatments since they have received FDA (Food and Drugs Administration) approval in 2002.
Although desire of looking younger, beautiful and attractive is always associated with women, men are also opting for getting Botox. Botox treatment is quick and convenient lunch time treatment that is popular in both men and women. It is considered next big thing to facelift because its results are really effective and it does not require any incisions, downtime or recovery time though it is not as beneficial as facelift is. Mostly, it is used for elimination of horizontal forehead lines, frown lines and crow’s feet.
Botox is a neurotoxin protein produced by clostridium botulinum – a bacterium that causes botulism, sometimes leading to death. The procedure of Botox treatment is very easy and brief. It involves injecting small quantities of Botox into various sites of treatment area. Botox is in fact a muscle relaxer and it paralyses the muscles that cause expression lines temporarily. Botox works by inhibiting nerve signals to muscles ultimately eliminating creases. Botox treatment takes hardly few minutes and gives immediate results but the effects of Botox are temporary and you need to repeat the treatment after the effects of previous treatment are gone. It may take few months.
Botox in Dubai, when done by an experienced dermatologist or practitioner, gives highly successful results. It has lots of benefits and few of them are given below.
- Botox treatment is non-surgical procedure requiring no incisions and this is the reason that it is an ideal option for those people who don’t want to go under the knife for facelift surgery.
- Botox treatment is short and easy procedure and takes few minutes only. So, you can get it in your lunch break without taking off or spending night in hospital.
- Botox treatment for wrinkles is non-invasive treatment and it does not cause any pain or discomfort. Minimal pain caused by tiny needles used for injecting Botox can also be avoided by numbing treatment area.
- When performed correctly, Botox treatment does not cause any severe side effects except slight swelling, bruising or redness that is temporary on treatment area.
- As Botox treatment is non-invasive, it does not require any recovery time.
In short, Botox treatment for wrinkles is highly effective for wrinkle treatment and is considered next best treatment to facelift surgery.